[ftputil] [ANN] ftputil tickets mailing list

Stefan Schwarzer sschwarzer at sschwarzer.net
Wed May 6 21:08:20 CEST 2009

Hello,

we now have a dedicated mailing list which automatically
receives the entries/comments into the issue tracker at
http://ftputil.sschwarzer.net/trac/report/6 by e-mail.

To subscribe, visit
http://codespeak.net/mailman/listinfo/ftputil-tickets .

Note that the list is read-only. Anything else would defeat
the purpose of an extra list because then we had _three_
potential targets for bug-related mail (ticket system on
the web, general mailing list and ticket mailing list).

I hope I've everything set up correctly. If something seems
to be wrong, please send me an e-mail. Thanks a lot in
advance. :)

Stefan